Thought Bottle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Career Highlights

2 posters

Go down

RP Career Highlights Empty RP Career Highlights

Post by Reverend Red Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 pm

This is a thread where I'm asking you to tell me stories of the greatest moments of your RP history. I myself have plenty, and am planning to share them as I happen to recall them. A glorious battle? An incredible roll? Amazing ROLEplaying? Fabulous character or their development? Beautiful scenes? Any stories that were so memorable you keep coming back to them time after time, or little events that meant a lot to you are welcome here.
Reverend Red
Reverend Red
Admin

Number of posts : 181
Class : Something of a wizard
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

RP Career Highlights Empty Re: RP Career Highlights

Post by Tshern Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:05 pm

The look on Jolkuna's face when my Paladin gave away all the loot.

Longer description: Our party had very little money and absolutely no magic items at all, it was around level 4 or so. After a few months of playing we encountered two foes that gave us a challenge that I never believed we could survive, but at some point both of them were down. Reverend Red, our bold DM, was a wee bit drunk and gave us +2, well, everything, bonuses to all stats, armor class boosters, cloaks of resistance, everything. The party was excited until my Paladin said we would give every single penny for our churches. Priceless, priceless.
Tshern
Tshern
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Class : Druid of the Coast
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum