Thought Bottle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking In

+2
Tshern
trollblood2008
6 posters

Go down

Checking In Empty Checking In

Post by trollblood2008 Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi all,

I am just checking in. I am leaving a hereto unnamed forum site due to the BS going on there. Just thought I would check you out.
trollblood2008
trollblood2008

Number of posts : 38
Class : Wishing I could Have psionic powers
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Checking In Empty Re: Checking In

Post by Tshern Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 am

Yes, I remember your thread and its problems. MayhemGaming has its definite downsides and, well, very few positive elements to uplift is status in my eyes. Nevertheless, as a co-administrator of this board and one of the more prolific members of this barren forum, I welcome you to our merry group.

As such though, I am considering starting a D&D 3.5e play-by-post here in two weeks or so and perhaps you will be interested in that. Let's see.

In short, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!
Tshern
Tshern
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Class : Druid of the Coast
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Red Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:59 am

You can call it Mayhem Gaming if you want to. It's just a fucking a forum. We've all concluded the place is a fucking joke - you can too!

Anyway, welcome, dude. As I said, we're just starting out. Or rather, we were just starting out, then the whole thing kind of died when I lost my appartment and shit, but we're about to get going proppa again. Our main characters right now are me, Tshern, Jol and Sol. The first former guys you might know from Mayhem, too, and Sol is probably a dude you'll have to get to know sooner or later.

Anyway, if you know folks you'd like to introduce to our weird group, they're ofcourse welcome. And if you want to discuss any D&D topics, this is a decent place - we have three optimizers (out of which one is world class) here - and we'll have plenty of... views. So anyway, welcome!
Reverend Red
Reverend Red
Admin

Number of posts : 181
Class : Something of a wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Red Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:25 am

Topic moved, by the way. Could you re-post the link the retarded Mayhem folks removed after 20 seconds? Or, how about posting it here?
Reverend Red
Reverend Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trollblood2008 Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:11 am

Reverend Red wrote:Topic moved, by the way. Could you re-post the link the retarded Mayhem folks removed after 20 seconds? Or, how about posting it here?

Sure, since they are assholes

http://rpgaming.prophpbb.com/forum280.html
trollblood2008
trollblood2008

Back to top Go down

Post by trollblood2008 Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 am

Direct from Mayhem Admin:

I am closing this thread until i have time to actually type a response. In the meantime if you aren't trollblood please refrain from posting to this thread. Simply put your not helping. Comparing the admin staff to Stalin isn't at all funny. This also means not creating any more threads on this topic, one is enough and its grown out of hand. Thanks.
trollblood2008
trollblood2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:36 am

I see the asshattery has continued in my absence. I'm horribly amused.

Lexi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by trollblood2008 Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:55 am

FOR ANYONE WHO LEFT MAYHEM:

Trollblood,

You were approached about this in a quiet PM to get a resolution to the issue of your recruiting for an offserver game. Despite what you say or whom you claim told you that off server recruiting was allowed, it is not allowed. This was made clear to you respectfully in a PM from the admin staff. In response to a quiet post you chose to take this argument public because you were unhappy with the rules put before you. Recently a post was put up by myself about recruiting rules regarding Maptool, IRC and other VTG's and forum recruitment and perhaps I was not clear enough in that post but things were in fact made clear once it was realized you were recruiting for a game on another server. These posts have since been revised and the intentions of the admin staff have been made vividly clear. Despite this your disagreement with the views of this server have led you to openly ridicule this ruling and to challenge the admin staff here. This has also led to others to heckle the ongoings throughout the day. If your unhappy with the community here and believe powers have been abused even before the incident of your recruitment thread you can send a PM or IM me to explain. I have never witnessed an incident where you were treated wrongly by any of the admin staff from this server and if you have evidence otherwise I invite you to make me aware of that. As for off server games and recruitment, there are clearly no other games recruiting for off server on our boards except yours. What would make you think it is allowed? The claim is that someone told you it is allowed but without naming who its simply a false claim that cannot be backed up by irrefutable facts. If your unhappy with this community and its staff I ask that you stop posting here and move your games elsewhere. Any more accusing posts will be met with a ban as you are well over the limit of disrespectful insults allowed.

Tshern and Reverie,

I did not appreciate your mockery of this issue and if you are unhappy with the views of this staff its up to you to decide whether to leave or stay in this community. Further heckling will be met with a ban. If you have a valid gripe with what is happening here feel free to send me a PM.

**Any PMs sent to me on this matter are welcomed, but had best be accompanied with a constructive and respectful tone. Myself and the admin staff have worked hard for years to bring the best gaming community possible. Slights and insults from those who wish to take games outside this community are not at all appreciated and I have taken personal offense to what has gone on with this thread because it was handled improperly by the users involved. This admin staff has been absolutely fair in implementing its views in the past and now. As always their hard work is appreciated.

MINI

Mini Profile
MINI
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 03:42 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The Following Quote is from a PM sent to Mini:

Well dude, I am offically out! Short my LL game that is on the server I have no intentions of having anything to do with this board anymore. You change the rules arbitrarily to fit what you want. It was never a rule that I had to be on mayhem before, in fact I was told we could recruit for off server games, as long as we did not maintain a board on mayhem. f^ck the "we don't want you gaming on another server while posting on our's" rule change cause you started to bleed people like a hemophiliac with a bad cut. When in doubt, look at the cause and not the problem itself to determine if their is something wrong. Nothing personal, I just will not be forced to run on one server to sate your thirst. I happen to be good friends with one of the mods of the RR server so I use it every once in a while. Hope you enjoy the fact that many players will not stand up for the new "rules" that I am sure will change again when more people bail on you for changing the rules midgame.

Kyle

If I am bleeding anyone else dry they can also feel free to leave or get a ban. I was serious about respectful PMs. Trollblood has been banned. As sated these rules are not new. look around at all the other recruiting 'mayhem' games on our boards. If other communities are better than this one I invite people to go there, but use those great communities for recruiting and not Mayhem.
trollblood2008
trollblood2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverend Red Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Nothing like good, old-fashioned online drama!
Reverend Red
Reverend Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolkuna Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Unfortunately I missed all the fun on the forums it seems. I must say the rigidness of mayhem gaming has made the server politics very difficult to approach. Not forgetting politics being banned there. It is easy to feel that the admins are trying to segregate themselves from the others. Especially the lack of humor in matters regarding the Rules of the Server is in all its seriousness quite amusing. Like Reverie said: "It's just a fucking forum"

Good to see you here Trollblood, and I'm still interested in your game. But like I posted in your recruitment thread, the time is quite bad and I can only join when I don't have school in the morning. Unfortunately last game was not possible. No need to hold me any spots though, I'll gladly be a palceholder that can fill in when there's room and when it's possible for me.
Jolkuna
Jolkuna
Admin

Number of posts : 63
Class : Rouge
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tshern Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:53 pm

It's a peculiar place to say the least. While I can understand their opinion on intentional trolling, their way of handling political discussions and, well, everything else normal people talk about is more or less ridiculous.
Tshern
Tshern
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Class : Druid of the Coast

Back to top Go down

Post by Solnath Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:47 pm

trollblood2008 wrote:Direct from Mayhem Admin:

I am closing this thread until i have time to actually type a response. In the meantime if you aren't trollblood please refrain from posting to this thread. Simply put your not helping. Comparing the admin staff to Stalin isn't at all funny. This also means not creating any more threads on this topic, one is enough and its grown out of hand. Thanks.

trollblood2008 wrote:Comparing the admin staff to Stalin isn't at all funny.

He's right. It's not funny. It's a sign of great respect.

Hey, I'm Soly. Pleasure to meet you.
Solnath
Solnath

Number of posts : 90
Class : Supreme
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: